Hiking the highest peak in the Himalayas will take you up 29,000 feet. We're going to ease into it with Mountain pose.Why we made this
'Tada' in sanskrit means mountain, and Mountain pose is an essential in most yoga classes. We designed the Tadasana Slit Crop to help you stand strong like the 60 million year old Mount Everest. Hopefully, the instructor won't make you stand there nearly as long.Key features
- made with breathable, four-way stretch luon
- slit in the hem to free your calves
- wide waistband for smooth lines
- hidden pocket in the waistband for cards and keys
- gusset so you can leap, lunge and move with more freedom
- chafe-resistant flat seams so nothing digs in when you lie on your yoga mat
- designed for: yoga
- fabric(s): luon®
- properties: four-way stretch, moisture wicking, preshrunk, chafe resistant, breathable
- rise: medium
- inseam: 20 3/4"
- hem sweep: 15 1/8"